ThriveUnion is a 501c3 not-for-profit corporation registered in California whose sole mission is to create meaningful, mutually-supportive communities in the United States and across the globe. On any ThriveUnion platform, we trust that our spaces are being used for legal, respectful and generally trustworthy purposes. While using any of these sites, you agree to abide by these terms and conditions. ThriveUnion has full right to modify these terms based on our discretion. If you do not agree to any of the terms, provided herein, please do not participate on ThriveUnion sites.
You represent and warrant that any material you post to ThriveUnion Sites, does not infringe another party’s intellectual property rights or any applicable national or local law that may apply regarding the posting of material. You also agree that any Content you post will not infringe on any third party right — including copyright, trademark, patent, right of publicity or other intellectual property-right, and will not slander, defame, libel or invade the right of privacy or publicity of any other person. If you submit any Content to ThriveUnion Sites (translations, questions, comments, or otherwise) you understand and agree that it may be used by ThriveUnion for any reason throughout the world without requirement or consent or payment and that ThriveUnion may edit your Content at its sole discretion. You agree that you provide a license for ThriveUnion to use your Content worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free and perpetual, non-revocable license for ThriveUnion to use in whatever way ThriveUnion deems appropriate throughout the world in whole or in part, in any media platforms available now or developed in the future. You are required to follow and be familiar with our guidelines. If you post material or misuse ThriveUnion Sites in a way that infringes on another party’s intellectual property rights, or these policies, you understand that we may remove the posting and that you agree to indemnify ThriveUnion based on the indemnification provided below.
ThriveUnion posts Content from around the world. While ThriveUnion strives to ensure all ideas posted are credible, based on facts and do not infringe on other people’s intellectual property rights, there may be an occasion when Content is provided by other parties, and/or may include material that infringes on the copyright another third party. If this happens, the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the “DMCA”) provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on any ThriveUnion Site infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that Content on ThriveUnion Sites infringes your copyright, you (or your agent) may send ThriveUnion a notice requesting the material be removed or access to it blocked.
The notice must include the following information:
- Your name, mailing address, telephone number, and email address
- Sufficient detail identifying the copyrighted work alleged to have been infringed
- Identification of the material that you claim to be infringing
- Information reasonably sufficient to allow ThriveUnion to locate the material on the site
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; such as, “I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.”
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; such as, “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
- An electronic or physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner that is allegedly infringed.
All claims of copyright infringement should be emailed to email@example.com, or sent by mail to ThriveUnion, 3120 W Carefree Hwy, Suite 1-775, Phoenix, AZ 85086.
ThriveUnion recordings are owned by ThriveUnion, provided on ThriveUnion.org, YouTube, Facebook, and/or any other site that we manage or license to. Unless otherwise indicated on the website, audio and video files, transcripts and/or information about a speaker are licensed via Creative Commons license, which means that certain ThriveUnion Content may be used for personal and/or educational purposes as long as the license terms and ThriveUnion usage policies are followed. Except as provided in the usage policy, you agree not to distribute any ThriveUnion Content without ThriveUnion’s prior written authorization, unless ThriveUnion makes available the means for such distribution through functionality offered from ThriveUnion.org (such as the Embeddable Player).
Any MP3, MP4 audio files and XML files that are developed by ThriveUnion, co-produced by ThriveUnion as a podcast provided via a ThriveUnion platform or third-party platform, are protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All rights to podcast(s) are as defined by the hosting provider, ThriveUnion.org and/or the applicable terms through a subscription, or via a third-party hosting provider. However in all instances ThriveUnion podcasts are available for personal, noncommercial use only. Unless otherwise indicated, you may only use the podcast for personal, non-commercial purposes, provided that:
- You do not modify or delete any of the podcast content nor individual audio files
- You do not redistribute the audio files made available as part of the podcast
- The use or display does not suggest that ThriveUnion promotes or endorses any third party causes, ideas, products or services
- Audio files made available for download are not to be reproduced, edited, re-transmitted, or in any way repurposed without prior consent from ThriveUnion.
- ThriveUnion reserves the right to discontinue providing podcast(s) and to require that you cease accessing or using the podcast(s) or any elements of the podcast at any time for any reason.
All Content (including but not limited to: ThriveUnion animations, videos, transcripts, podcasts etc.) is made available AS IS and ThriveUnion does not offer any warranty of any kind or represent that the Content will be accurate, complete, or error-free. ThriveUnion is not liable for the usage of, implementation of, impact from, or communication of the ideas presented in any Content.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, SHALL ThriveUnion OR ITS PARENT ORGANIZATION, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, PARTNERS, OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT MAY RESULT FROM THE ACCESS OF, USE OR INABILITY TO USE ThriveUnion CONTENT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, USE OF OR RELIANCE ON INFORMATION, INTERRUPTIONS, ERRORS, DEFECTS, MISTAKES, OMISSIONS, DELETIONS OF FILES, DELAYS IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, NON-DELIVERY OF INFORMATION, DISCLOSURE OF COMMUNICATIONS, OR ANY OTHER FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE.